Jennifer Wehr Holt
Teaches IMC 611 - Marketing Research & Analysis
Jennifer Wehr Holt is a tenured marketing professional with more than 20 years of direct industry experience encompassing all aspects of the field. This experience has allowed Holt to start her own consulting company, JWH Consulting, where she assists area small businesses with marketing ideation, social media and overall strategic growth. Holt currently heads up the marketing efforts at Illumination Research as director of marketing and business development.
Holt has held senior level positions at MRSI, Inc., Directions Research, Inc., and RiskAware, Inc., a risk mitigation firm, where she developed and implemented overall marketing strategies, brand architecture, forecasting and launch efforts for the company’s products and services. Additionally, Holt spent more than 15 years as an account manager at Catalina Marketing, where she developed her CPG and Retail expertise, and concentrated on new product development efforts that were nationally recognized and awarded.
Holt has a Bachelor of Science in marketing and a Master of Business Administration from Northern Kentucky University. She also has noteworthy college experience in artistic design and website development and programming. Holt uses this combined wealth of industry and education experience by serving as an adjunct marketing and advertising professor at Northern Kentucky University and West Virginia University. Recently, she was honored by receiving an Outstanding Professor Award. She was also recently published in Quirks magazine.
Holt is an active member of Guide Point Global Advisors, Marketing Moms & Marketing Minds, the American Marketing Association and the Marketing Research Association’s Cincinnati Chapter. Holt is also an advocate for charitable organizations, and is actively involved with the Odabhoro Foundation, St. Jude’s Children’s network, The Anthony Munoz Foundation, Make-A-Wish and the American Heart Association.
In her spare time, Holt enjoys the arts, tennis and personal fitness training. She resides in Northern Kentucky with her daughter.
* Outstanding Professor Recipient NKU
* Who’s Who Recognition
* Business Courier’s “40 Under 40” Nominee
* NKU Alumni Association
* National Association of Professional Women
* Network of Executive Women
* American Marketing Association & Marketing Committee (Cincinnati)
* Marketing Research Association (Great Lakes Chapter)
* NKCCA Board Member, Volunteer, & Committee Chair
* Make A Wish Foundation Certified Wish Granter
* Certified Adoption and Foster Home
* Kenton County Schools Volunteer, Room Mother, Chaperon, PTA Member
* St. Jude Partner In Hope Volunteer and Contributor
* Mercy Heart Mini Marathon Contributor and Runner
* Flying Pig Marathon Contributor and Runner
* Vietnam Vets Contributor
* Free Store Food Bank Volunteer and Contributor
* Komen for the Kure Contributor
* St. Patrick’s Church Volunteer
* Catholic Diocese Contributor
* Local Charities Contributor through Cincinnati Wine Festival
* Children’s Hospital International Adoption Gala Attendee and Contributor
* Zoofari Charitable Contributor
* Cincinnati Fine Arts Fund Pulitzer Gala Attendee and Contributor
* Anthony Munoz Volunteer
* Odaboro Foundation Supporter