Patricia Marciano Girardi, MBA
|IMC 613 - Brand Equity Management||E-mail: email@example.com|
|IMC 621 - Current Topics in IMC|
Patricia Marciano Girardi serves as Vice President, Marketing & Creative Services for Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services, a division of Compass Group North America Foodservice. Previously, Patti served as Regional Vice President, Affiliate Sales and Marketing for Fox Cable Networks, overseeing all affiliate activities for the Western Region of the United States.
Prior to that role, Girardi held a number of field and corporate positions with Cox Communications, including acting Vice President for Cox’s New Orleans operation; Director, Web Marketing & E-Commerce; and Brand Manager for Cox’s Premium Channel, Pay-Per-View, Cox Long Distance by Frontier and Cox Card product lines.
Girardi graduated valedictorian from Trinity College (Hartford, CT) with a B.A. in Economics and also holds an M.B.A. from Harvard University.
- “Classic Knitwear and Guardian: A Perfect Fit?,” case study for Harvard Business Publishing, June 2010
- Understanding and Reinventing for the Next Generation: Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management, June 2015
- Marketing to Generation Z: INTEGRATE Conference, May 2015
- Image is the New Headline: INTEGRATE Conference, May 2014
- Working Together: Building a Multi-Generational Team in the Workplace: UMass Dartmouth, July 2013
- Careers in Sports Marketing INTEGRATE Conference, June 2012
- Building Brands with Integrated Marketing Communications INTEGRATE Conference, June 2011
- Building and Managing your Brand National Council for Marketing & Public Relations Conference, October 2010