How to Win Search and Social Traffic with Interconnected Content
A presentation by Andy Crestodina at INTEGRATE Chicago
About Andy Crestodina
Andy Crestodina is a co-founder and the strategic director of Orbit Media, an award-winning 38-person web design company in Chicago.
Over the past 15 years, Andy has provided web strategy and advice to more than a thousand businesses. As a top-rated speaker at national conferences and as a writer for many of the biggest blogs, Andy has dedicated himself to the teaching of marketing.
Andy has written hundreds of articles on content strategy, search engine optimization, social media and Analytics.
- Forbes Top 10 Online Marketing Experts to Watch in 2015
- Entrepreneur Magazine Top 50 Marketing Influencer in 2016
- Mentor at 1871, the #1 incubator in the US
- Co-host of the Content Matters podcast
- Adjunct Professor of Digital Marketing at Loyola University
He is also the author of Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing.
For more information on Andy, please visit Orbit Media Studios.