On November 1-2, WVU IMC took its INTEGRATE conference on the road to Chicago for the first time to provide professionals with the latest integrated marketing communications techniques and strategies. The conference was held in The Loop, one of Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods, just minutes away from The Bean and the Magnificent Mile.
INTEGRATE speakers include J. Bryan Bennett, author of “Competing on Healthcare Analytics”; Clarissa Beyah-Taylor, vice president, Pepco Holdings Communications at Exelon; Andy Crestodina, co-founder and strategic director of Orbit Media; Andrés Ordóñez, chief creative officer at Energy BBDO; Hugo Pérez, executive vice president, global head of content and innovation at Zeno Group, The Content Factory; and Joseph P. Truncale, CEO of the Public Relations Society of America.
For more on INTEGRATE Chicago:
* Search the hashtag #INTEGRATECHICAGO on Twitter
* View photos from INTEGRATE Chicago
* Check out our Storify capturing the event
* Watch full presentation videos (available in the coming weeks and months) on our WVU IMC Knowledge Base
* Take a look at our takeaways page to learn more about the speakers and view their presentations