A Healthcare Graduate Certificate is available in a 5-course (15-credit) format. Students must take IMC 610 - Introduction to IMC, followed by the elective courses listed below. To apply, designate your Admission Type as Graduate Certificate and under Intended Program select Healthcare Communication (CG51).
Graduate certificates are also a great way for IMC alumni to continue their education and stay on top of the latest trends. Alumni who have already taken IMC 610 can choose any other IMC or DMC course to fulfill the 15 credit hours required.
The graduate certificate program is non-degree-seeking and not eligible for financial aid. However, students who start in the certificate program can transfer into the full IMC master's degree, if they choose, before completion of the certificate. You can apply for financial aid at that time.
You'll learn to:
- Effectively develop healthcare communication campaign plans using an integrated marketing communications strategy.
- Identify the latest ethical considerations and federal guidelines associated with digital and social media marketing activities within the health care space.
- Plan content to utilize in web and social media assets: i.e. b/vlogging, video news letters, short video for social media site production, podcasts, etc. for public education, advocacy and/or corporate purposes.
- Identify target audiences and understand behavior change theories as they relate to healthcare marketing campaign planning for these audiences.
- Recognize how to brand, build credibility, and effectively manage public relations efforts.
- Demonstrate the benefit of cause marketing strategies for corporations, nonprofits and consumers.
- Recognize how AR/VR can be used in IMC campaigns to enhance user experience.
- Develop strategy and learn tactics and techniques that relate to the use of AR/VR technologies within a healthcare marketing communications campaign.
- Evaluate ROI for healthcare communications activities and public interest communication plans.
Questions? Contact our Enrollment Specialist at email@example.com or 304-293-6278.