Higher Education Marketing
A Higher Education Marketing Graduate Certificate is available in a 5-course (15-credit) format. Students must take IMC 610 - Introduction to IMC, followed by the elective courses listed below. To apply, designate your Admission Type as Graduate Certificate and under Intended Program select Higher Education Marketing (CG52).
Graduate certificates are also a great way for IMC alumni to continue their education and stay on top of the latest trends. Alumni who have already taken IMC 610 can choose any other IMC or DMC course to fulfill the 15 credit hours required.
The graduate certificate program is non-degree-seeking and not eligible for financial aid. However, students who start in the certificate program can transfer into the full IMC master's degree, if they choose, before completion of the certificate. You can apply for financial aid at that time.
You'll learn to:
- Research target markets, and develop an understanding of cross cultural marketing communications.
- Develop branding strategies that speak to consumers cross culturally.
- Define ethical marketing in a multicultural society.
- Create a strong multicultural IMC campaign.
- Explain how to track social media metrics.
- Develop a strong social media IMC campaign for higher education.
- Estimate ROI for social media.
- Define federal guidelines associated with social media channels and networks.
- Demonstrate how to target specific markets through social media campaigns.
- Develop content for higher education IMC campaigns.
- Recognize strategies involved with creating strong content for marketing.
- Describe how to utilize technology in content creation.
- Define the difference between Owned, Earned & Paid media and demonstrate how to write for each.
Questions? Contact our Enrollment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-293-6278.