Creative Strategy & Execution
Course DescriptionTakes a comprehensive look at creative strategy and its role in IMC. Students master the fundamentals of conceiving and executing an eye-catching, effective and integrated campaign that uses traditional and digital media.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of IMC 615, students will be able to:
- Identify the role creative strategy plays in an IMC campaign.
- Recognize how market research is used to develop creative strategies.
- Define the various stages of the creative process.
- Design an original creative strategy for use in print, broadcast and interactive media.
- Construct a comprehensive, consistent and original group of creative pieces based on a creative strategy.
|Topics in this course may include:|
|In Search of the Big Idea
|Situation Analysis & the Target Market
|Creative Strategy & the Creative Brief; Developing Insights
|Creative Strategy, Persuasive Copywriting & the Elements of Design
|Creative Strategy in Radio & Television/Internet Video
|Non-Traditional Media & Interactive Marketing
|Mobile Marketing & the Future of Digital Media
|Conclusion of IMC 615
This information was taken directly from the syllabus of this IMC course.
While it is our intent to supply students with an accurate overview of the class,
please note that the information was used in a previous session and, thus, is
subject to change without notice.