We’re so happy that you’ve found our program through AMA. Request more information through the form below and find out why the WVU IMC program is the best graduate program for you!
WVU IMC offers two hands-on, interactive and highly relevant programs:
- A practical, customizable 33-credit hour master's degree in IMC
- A 15-credit hour graduate certificate in Integrated Marketing Communications
Professionals in WVU’s IMC program choose from master’s level courses in brand equity management, marketing research and analysis, audience insight, visual information design, digital storytelling, multicultural marketing – and much more.
What separates our program
• cutting edge curriculum that is always expanding and evolving to keep up with the most innovative methods in the field
• our program is exclusively online, meaning students can complete their course work from anywhere in the world
• our professional faculty includes a mix of communications professionals – from marketing directors to academics to entrepreneurs
• our program is accredited, and part of West Virginia University, an established land-grant university known for its academic excellence
Current IMC students work for companies that include:
• The Coca-Cola Company
• Johnson & Johnson
• The Walt Disney Company
• The Boston Celtics
and many more