PRSA + WVU IMC
West Virginia University's Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) online graduate program and PRSA share the same goal – to develop the best PR professionals in the world. That’s why WVU IMC and PRSA formed an educational partnership in 2011.
PRSA 2019 International Conference
West Virginia University's Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) online graduate
program is a proud sponsor and exhibitor at the upcoming
PRSA 2019 International Conference in San Diego, CA. WVU IMC will
be apart of the Career Hub at the conference, featuring our head shot booth,
as well as Sandy Charet's resume reviews.
The Importance of IMC to PR Professionals
PR professionals are being asked to wear more hats than ever before. Employers
want you to have skills in traditional and di
gital marketing, social media, public relations, brand equity, design ... and
they want you to know how to use them all together to complete strategic messaging
An IMC education can prepare you to meet those needs. And WVU's seven new IMC specializations allow you to hone in on a particular area of interest that will set you apart.
We believe that public relations practitioners have so much to offer the WVU IMC program and the IMC field, and we want to support you.
In a recent survey by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), respondents
identified integrated marketing communications as one of the top five proficiencies
for public relations and communication practitioners through the next five years.
Four Ways to Learn More:
- Meet Ryan: Chat one-on-one with our Enrollment Specialist, Ryan Minnigh! Schedule an appointment, send an email, or call him at 304-293-6278 to set up a time to talk.
- Get the Latest IMC News: Check out WVU IMC's Marketing Communications Today blog and podcast to learn about current industry trends from leading professionals.
- Attend an Information Session: We offer in-person information sessions a few times a year, but we regularly hold online information sessions each month.
- Get a View Book: If you like to flip through information the old fashioned way, submit your contact information in the form below.
Request a View Book and More Information
Wondering whether you should send us your information? We get it, sometimes filling out forms on the internet results in overwhelming phone calls and email. We want to be completely up front with who we are and what we'll do with your data.
What we WILL DO with your information:
- We'll email you program information, including testimonials from current students and faculty, and details we know you need when considering your graduate education. We'll also send regular program updates at the end of each month so you can keep up with what's currently happening in our programs.
- We'll mail you a free copy our program view book, which provides additional details on programs and college.
- If you have any questions about any of the content we send you, our enrollment specialist is always available via email or phone - your preference - to assist. We don't even ask for your phone number because we don't want you to worry about being called every day by a call center.
What we WILL NOT DO with your information:
- We will not bombard you with high-pressure messages. Our goal is to provide you with information you need to determine whether our program is right for you. Rest assured, you can opt-out at any time you decide that our program is not a perfect fit for you.
- We will NEVER sell or share your information with any other college, program or organization. Our singular goal is to share details about our programs to help you make the best decision for your graduate education.
Here at the WVU Reed College of Media, we want to be a resource for you as you explore our award-winning IMC program. Let us know what we can do to help you as you consider your graduate school options.
Thank you for your interest in our program!